Red sweet wine brands
- 9% ABVfour cousins sweet redKES 1,350 - KES 2,100
- 8% ABV5robertson winery sweet redKES 1,700 - KES 2,450
- 10% ABVrosso nobile cioccolataKES 1,949
- 11% ABV5pierre marcel sweet redKES 1,700 - KES 2,650
- 13% ABVblack bird sweet redKES 1,400
- 11% ABVcellar cask sweet redKES 1,200
- pure heaven red celebration drink (non-alcholic)KES 1,200
- 5% ABVpenasol sangriaKES 1,200
- 12% ABV5Birds & Bees red sweet MalbecKES 1,600
- 8% ABVsaint celine sweet redKES 1,200 - KES 1,900
- 12% ABV5asconi kagor luxKES 1,900
- 12% ABVfragolino red duchessa LiaKES 1,950
- 13% ABVCulemborg Cape RedKES 1,300 - KES 2,300
- 12% ABV4th street red sweetKES 1,200 - KES 2,000
- 8% ABVCaprice red sweetKES 1,000
- 12% ABVAma La Vida red caskKES 3,950
- 8% ABVfour cousins natural sweet red caskKES 3,699
- 8% ABVversus sweet redKES 1,400
- 9% ABV5namaqua red sweet caskKES 3,895
- 9% ABVFrontera Sweet RedKES 1,500
- 12% ABVPeter vella vineyard delicious redKES 4,900
- 9% ABVcarlo rossiKES 4,200
- 9% ABVcarlo rossi red sweetKES 1,400 - KES 2,400
- 8% ABVfour cousins red sparkling wineKES 2,000
- 20% ABVGrahams 10 years tawny portKES 6,450
- 12% ABVBarton & Guestier Cuvee SpecialeKES 3,500
- 10% ABVpenasol red sweetKES 1,000
- 11% ABVcellar cask red sweet caskKES 2,800 - KES 4,000
- 11% ABVRooiberg winery natural sweet redKES 1,750
- 9% ABVAmani Bay Sweet RedKES 1,500
Red sweet wines are among the most popular and loved wines in the world. Red wine can either be dry or sweet. Sweet red wines have low tannin levels and a high amount of residual sugar compared to dry wines. They are made from carefully picked ripe grapes. The fermentation process for a sweet red wine goes for a shorter period to retain the residual sugars, which make the red wine sweet. The sweetness is also achieved by a fortifying process where the distilled spirit is added before the fermentation process is complete. They are the most preferred for their unique ability to leave a sweet lingering taste on your palate. So, now you know that it is a misconception that sugar is added to these wines to achieve sweetness.
Sweet red wines come with different styles, with each type having different tastes and flavors. They can be either sweet or semi-sweet. The degree of sweetness is determined by the level of residual sugars. The alcohol levels indicated on the bottle of the wine will guide you on the level of sweetness in the wine. The general conclusion, therefore, has been, the lower the ABV, the sweeter the wine. Most red sweet wines have fruity aromas and low tannin levels. Red sweet wines are the best choice for beginners in the world of wines. You will find the sweet taste and fruity aromas very much satisfying to your palate, and the wine is very much welcoming. The calorie level of these wines is relatively high compared to their dry counterparts; hence, expect to feel re-energized upon consumption. Chocolate lovers find this type of wines amazing, for they pair so well with chocolate. This type of wines also forms a perfect match with savory foods and fruit snacks.
The versatile nature of red sweet wines makes them befitting to any occasion. Whether you are thinking of dinner with friends, sweet red wine will impress and flatter your guests. Taking a bottle of sweet red wine as a gift to a special person is also a perfect bet. A bottle of Four cousins sweet red, for instance, will perfectly suit this purpose.
Large tulip-shaped glasses are the best for serving this type of wine. They expose the wine allowing it to breathe and reach its full potential to satisfy your palate. Many brands of sweet red wines are available at our online wine liquor stores at the most affordable prices in Kenya. Get yourself a bottle of red sweet wine and discover the incredible sweetness that this wine contains.
If you are researching which wine to buy, you can read more about best sweet red wines in Kenya, the best wines for ladies, and the best wines in Kenya and their prices. We offer you the best drinks delivery services in Nairobi and the best sweet red wines prices in Nairobi. Order wine online with Dial a Delivery now and be assured of fast and reliable wine delivery to your doorstep.